News Stories Tagged french alps
This winter, toast a day of skiing the French Alps with some of the region's best après-ski drinks. Here, Fodor's editor Mark Sullivan gives his top picks.
When you're skiing in the French Alps, the last thing you want to do is head off the slopes for lunch. Check out six great ski-in, ski-out eateries to try that are not to be missed.
The luxury Koh-I Nor Hotel offers ski-in, ski-out access to the French Alps, two restaurants, stunning views, and more.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $75* & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Fares into 2015, O/WVirgin America
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand