News Stories Tagged france
The bistro scene in Paris is as hot as ever, with endless worthy newcomers to scope out. We picked five of the latest and greatest for you to try now.
A stone's throw from both France and Italy, Corsica's diverse and mountainous terrain draws all types—A-listers, families, foodies, and more. Pack up and discover it for yourself.
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history, and culture packed in than most. But to do it a la jet-set, it helps to have extra centimes.
It's about that time again—when Hollywood's elite descend on La Croisette for the Cannes Film Festival. Whether you've got passes or not, there's plenty to do around town (and beyond).
Erin Swift wears many hats: set designer, interior decorator, prop stylist, magazine market editor...and author. For her latest project (her first book), she traveled across the US and France all in the name of gorgeous design. We tried to talk her into taking us with her.
Shopping is always a top priority in Paris. While the ladies may have a handle on the shops to hit first, men seem to get the short shrift. Until now. These are the latest and greatest guy's shops in Paris.
Mama Shelter has just added a fourth property to its growing list of insanely hip and artsy hotels; the first three are in Paris, Istanbul, and Marseilles. Expect fun, eclectic touches and modern amenities.
Think life in Paris is all long lunches and pastel-colored macarons? Well...you'd mostly be right. But before you book your one-way ticket, read this expat's tale.
There are endless things to do in Paris, yes, but there are also endlessly charming and worthwhile destinations to escape to just an hour away. Spend a day (or weekend!) in one of these top picks.
The reopening of Hotel de Paris Saint-Tropez in February adds a little 1970s style to the Saint-Tropez shores.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $118 & up -- Philadelphia Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $209 & up -- Oceanview: 4-Night Cruise to Cozumel, 40% OffRoyal Caribbean
- $118 & up -- Chicago Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1045 & up -- Oahu & Kauai 6-Nts. w/Air, Hotels & TransferTripMasters.com
- $246 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 50% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston
- $49 & up -- Atlantic City Hotel Sale incl. Extras & CreditsAtlantic City