News Stories Tagged france
Whether you've been a dozen times or you're planning your first trip to Paris, these 10 classic and contemporary titles are must-read portraits of the City of Light.
Though less opulent than Versailles, Vaux-le-Vicomte is an equally stunning château that's well worth a day trip from Paris.
Our guide to navigating the picturesque region of Brittany, where you'll find fresh oysters, plush accommodations, and stunning seaside views.
These tours will take you away from the tourist throngs and immerse you in a completely different world.
A glorious coastal setting, spectacular weather, great food, and a vibrant, multicultural population are among the reasons to visit this city on the French Mediterranean coast.
Navigate the City of Light like a pro with our tips for avoiding Paris's worst tourist pitfalls.
A recent InStyle article suggested Fodor's may not be very cool. We beg to differ.
From a tasting tour of China's regional cuisines to a cooking class in the foothills of Morocco's Atlas Mountains, these 10 food-focused experiences are among the tastiest in the world.
For travelers with a little extra time, the area surrounding the Palace of Versailles can make for an equally impressive visit.
France is known for its many wine regions, but Cognac enthusiasts should head straight to the source in the Charente region.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $799 -- Balcony on 7-Night Caribbean Cruise w/$250 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays