News Stories Tagged food trucks
Paris is usually setting the trends, but they're playing catch up when it comes to one thing: food trucks. We're taking a look at this emerging trend in Paris's curbside culinary scene.
As they say, time is money. And when in Gotham, where locals seem to rush from one location to the next, some of the best bites can be found on the go. To take in all the sights without wasting precious seconds, grab a delicious to-go meal at these five hot spots: They’ll give new meaning to the idea of fast food.
The nation’s capital loves celebrity chefs and pricey bistros, but its latest romance is both affordable and accessible: food trucks. From Maine lobster to international flatbread sandwiches, get the inside scoop on how to find our favorites.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- $128-$136 -- Maine: Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $451* & up -- South America Flights from the US (Roundtrip)LAN
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $629 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Escape w/Air; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $719* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona