News Stories Tagged food trucks
Paris is usually setting the trends, but they're playing catch up when it comes to one thing: food trucks. We're taking a look at this emerging trend in Paris's curbside culinary scene.
As they say, time is money. And when in Gotham, where locals seem to rush from one location to the next, some of the best bites can be found on the go. To take in all the sights without wasting precious seconds, grab a delicious to-go meal at these five hot spots: They’ll give new meaning to the idea of fast food.
The nation’s capital loves celebrity chefs and pricey bistros, but its latest romance is both affordable and accessible: food trucks. From Maine lobster to international flatbread sandwiches, get the inside scoop on how to find our favorites.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $139 -- 4-Star Hotel at Boston Logan Int'l Airport, Save 30%Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts