News Stories Tagged florida
Whether you go for the sun-drenched beaches or the fantastic Art Deco design, you'll want to stay in South Beach for the cutting-edge food and great wines to be found all over town.
It's a big park and there are lots of ways you can mess up your big Disney vacation. But never fear, our resident Disney expert is here to answer your toughest questions.
Fearless Fodor's leader and Executive Editorial Director Arabella Bowen shared her knowledge on CBS This Morning with the help of our 80 Degrees trip-matching tool.
Look outside. Now look back at your desk. Now look outside again. How does a last minute trip to sunny Florida sound? We found three solid deals to cash in now. Your weekend just got brighter.
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels. So with a new year ahead, we're sharing which soon-to-open properties we are most excited for.
Disney Cruise Line broadens its Bahamas and Caribbean voyages for 2014 with ships home porting in Port Canaveral and Miami. Here's a look at their upcoming itineraries.
From slipping resolutions to post-holiday penny pinching, January can feel like a drag. Not here at Fodor's: we scored you an exclusive deal to skip down to South Beach for a sun-drenched pick-me-up.
Our Miami insider is none other than Lee Schrager, the food-loving mind behind the juggernaut South Beach Wine and Food Festival. He dishes up his favorites from breakfast to drinks and beyond.
Just when you thought South Beach couldn't be any more sizzling...it gets a chic, new hotel that can best be described as tropical Art Deco with top amenities and unforgettable views.
If you think Florida's Panhandle is all college kids and t-shirt shops, think again. The beachfront towns along 30-A have fantastic restaurants and wine bars for the connoisseur in you. Get your jaw off the floor.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1299 -- Ireland in Fall: 4-City Trip w/Castle Stay & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $899 & up -- Dreams: 4-Star Cancun Beach Retreat w/AirApple Vacations
- $1145 & up -- Ireland 7-Nt. 4-City Package w/Air, HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $606* & up -- Fly to Peru from Across the US (R/T incl. Tax)LAN
- $1936 & up -- Peru & Machu Picchu 7-Nt. Escorted Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $96 & up -- San Diego Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago