News Stories Tagged florida
In a time when "authentic" is a travel buzzword, its America's small towns that are drawing in visitors with great local culture, noteworthy cuisine, outdoor offerings, and a low key charm that big cities can't match.
Juan Ponce de Leon made landfall in what is now northeast Florida more than 100 years before the Pilgrims arrived. And St. Augustine is celebrating this 500 year anniversary in high style.
Whether you go for the sun-drenched beaches or the fantastic Art Deco design, you'll want to stay in South Beach for the cutting-edge food and great wines to be found all over town.
It's a big park and there are lots of ways you can mess up your big Disney vacation. But never fear, our resident Disney expert is here to answer your toughest questions.
Fearless Fodor's leader and Executive Editorial Director Arabella Bowen shared her knowledge on CBS This Morning with the help of our 80 Degrees trip-matching tool.
Look outside. Now look back at your desk. Now look outside again. How does a last minute trip to sunny Florida sound? We found three solid deals to cash in now. Your weekend just got brighter.
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels. So with a new year ahead, we're sharing which soon-to-open properties we are most excited for.
Disney Cruise Line broadens its Bahamas and Caribbean voyages for 2014 with ships home porting in Port Canaveral and Miami. Here's a look at their upcoming itineraries.
From slipping resolutions to post-holiday penny pinching, January can feel like a drag. Not here at Fodor's: we scored you an exclusive deal to skip down to South Beach for a sun-drenched pick-me-up.
Our Miami insider is none other than Lee Schrager, the food-loving mind behind the juggernaut South Beach Wine and Food Festival. He dishes up his favorites from breakfast to drinks and beyond.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $479 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $109-$159 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $1423 & up -- Bali & Singapore 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $325 -- Waikiki 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 20%Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
- $439 & up -- Ends 9/19: Caribbean Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line