News Stories Tagged florida
Fearless Fodor's leader and Executive Editorial Director Arabella Bowen shared her knowledge on CBS This Morning with the help of our 80 Degrees trip-matching tool.
Look outside. Now look back at your desk. Now look outside again. How does a last minute trip to sunny Florida sound? We found three solid deals to cash in now. Your weekend just got brighter.
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels. So with a new year ahead, we're sharing which soon-to-open properties we are most excited for.
Disney Cruise Line broadens its Bahamas and Caribbean voyages for 2014 with ships home porting in Port Canaveral and Miami. Here's a look at their upcoming itineraries.
From slipping resolutions to post-holiday penny pinching, January can feel like a drag. Not here at Fodor's: we scored you an exclusive deal to skip down to South Beach for a sun-drenched pick-me-up.
Our Miami insider is none other than Lee Schrager, the food-loving mind behind the juggernaut South Beach Wine and Food Festival. He dishes up his favorites from breakfast to drinks and beyond.
Just when you thought South Beach couldn't be any more sizzling...it gets a chic, new hotel that can best be described as tropical Art Deco with top amenities and unforgettable views.
If you think Florida's Panhandle is all college kids and t-shirt shops, think again. The beachfront towns along 30-A have fantastic restaurants and wine bars for the connoisseur in you. Get your jaw off the floor.
Ah, fall—a time for leaf-peeping, pumpkin patches, and Thanksgiving. And escaping the cold for the sunny climes and sandy beaches of Florida. Here, an insider reveals the best beaches for all types of travelers.
Fall trips are for leaf-peeping, apple picking, and stopping to see modern sculptures in beautiful fields. (Duh.) These pinnacles of nature and art are some of America's most treasured outdoor exhibitions.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $79 & up -- Orlando Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $749 & up -- Costa Rica 3-Night All-Inclusive Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $109* -- San Jose to Boise this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $999 & up -- 5-Night Vacation to Turks & Caicos, $400 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $3999 -- 12-Night South America Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $3099 -- India & Nepal 13-Night Vacation w/Air, Save $400Friendly Planet Travel