News Stories Tagged florida
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St. Petersburg, making it the ideal Florida stop for those who want to pack more than towels and sunscreen into their Gulf Coast getaways.
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a tropical time-out to Miami immediately.
This week we gave you a handful of reasons to visit some amazing locations, from Milwaukee to Cognac. But believe us there are far more than five reasons to go back again and again.
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why not opt in for a stylish, small hotel instead? Read on for reviews of five of our favorite Florida boutique hotels.
Miami's food scene is heating up with chefs from across the country and beyond setting their sights on its sexy and sun-drenched terrain. Here are the eateries on the top of our list.
With views of the Gulf of Mexico, luxe amenities like private balconies and rainfall showers, and a restaurant that serves nothing but local eats, The Pearl is set to shine on Florida's Emerald Coast.
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible distance? These 10 trips come with bears, rays, bison, and more!
The charms of Sanibel, a subtropical barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico off Florida's southwestern coast, are many. From a wildlife refuge to pontoon boat cruises, here are five ways to discover them.
This week (April 20-28) is National Parks Week, meaning visitors can enjoy the great outdoors sans entry fee. Whether you go this week, or spread your trips out all summer-long, these are the six parks to hit this year.
Whether you go for the sun-drenched fun or the fantastic food, Miami is calling. Book now before the humidity and summer crowds strike; don't worry, we packed your bags for you.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises