News Stories Tagged florida
Featuring handcrafted cocktails, inventive small plates, and decadent brunches, these are the hottest new spots in Fort Lauderdale.
The long Memorial Day weekend has just come and gone, and you're ready to look ahead to your next trip. This time you're going huge: you'll spend a week on the beach, perhaps in a rented cabin, and you're inviting a ton of family and friends. Sounds perfect, right? Well it could be—as long as you can a place that's family-friendly, safe for the kids, and enjoyable for the adults as well. Here are our top suggestions.
A burgeoning restaurant scene is quickly transforming Orlando into a foodie's paradise. Check out these five stand-outs.
A NASCAR haven with sea and sunshine to boot, Daytona Beach is the perfect place for your next family vacation.
When should you go? How bad are the lines? Where are the best hotels? Our primer covers everything you need to know to make your Walt Disney World vacation perfect.
The eclectic spectrum of St. Petersburg offers the ideal beach escape. Start planning your winter or spring getaway with our long weekend itinerary.
Tampa has a new culinary hotspot where foodies can eat, stay, and play—the Epicurean Hotel. Part of the Autograph Collection by Marriott, the 137-room boutique hotel is located in Tampa's hip SoHo neighborhood.
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and many sun-worshiping visitors. Here are our six picks for Miami's best new additions to the retail scene.
Literary heavyweights like Ernest Hemingway, Tennessee Williams, and Robert Frost have all called the Floriday Keys home, and their influence is still visible on the islands today via these six places and events.
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish enough to generate buzz and usher customers through the front door. Here are 5 of our favorites.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- $135 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $119 -- Suite at Wisconsin Indoor Water Park Resort, 40% OffTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $139 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $1499 & up -- Dublin 5-Star Private Villa Escape w/Air & CarAer Lingus Vacations
- $55 -- Studio Suite at Vegas Hotel on The Strip, Save 40%Polo Towers
- $149-$169 -- Florida: Pensacola Hotel Spring Sale, 40% OffVisit Pensacola