News Stories Tagged fitness
Working out and skipping town don't usually go together, but they should. With a whole new range of activities in new places, there's no reason not to pack these gadgets to get fit on the go.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $379 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $743* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $829* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $160-$175 -- Jamaica: New Adults-Only All-Inclusive ResortHotel Riu Palace Jamaica
- $75 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into 2015, O/WVirgin America
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet