News Stories Tagged finland
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives there. From Helsinki to Lapland and beyond, there's tons to see and do all year round in Finland.
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore you can also take in the ambience of Lappland, storied home of Santa Claus, during the Christmas season.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $64 & up -- Savannah Hotels, B&Bs and Inns on Sale, 60% OffVisit Savannah
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa