News Stories Tagged finland
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives there. From Helsinki to Lapland and beyond, there's tons to see and do all year round in Finland.
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore you can also take in the ambience of Lappland, storied home of Santa Claus, during the Christmas season.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $34 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
- $772* & up -- Nationwide Winter Fares to Europe, RoundtripAir France
- $159 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $92 & up -- LA: Long Beach Hotel incl. Breakfast, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $171 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $169-$199 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort in Spring, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort