News Stories Tagged finland
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives there. From Helsinki to Lapland and beyond, there's tons to see and do all year round in Finland.
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore you can also take in the ambience of Lappland, storied home of Santa Claus, during the Christmas season.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $175-$184 -- Boston: 4-Star Hotel w/Parking, 45% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $109 & up -- Ends 10/14: Cruise Sale w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line