News Stories Tagged fashion
San Diego is hot right now—and we definitely mean more than just it's sweet summer temps. The SoCal city is calling with great Mexican fare, swank hotels, and a laid back beach vibe.
Puerto Rico...a lush Caribbean isle that's also, conveniently, a US territory. Whether you're sticking to San Juan or splashing over to Vieques, here's what you'll need in your carry-on.
Vancouver is a haven for nature lovers and food lovers alike. Mix in the stylish locals, and you've got a chic, action-packed trip. Look the part in these top style picks.
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. This mountainous and beachy Mediterranean locale is a staple for the European jet set, and we think it's high time you joined them. Get to packing.
Love 'em? Hate 'em? Cruise lines are loosening their grip on the classic dinners with formal dress codes. What's your take?
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades. Household name designers are pairing up with some of the world's largest airlines to revamp the uniforms you see at 30,000 feet.
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, is poised to become American travelers' next frontier. We've got your packing list covered.
Whether you go for the sun-drenched fun or the fantastic food, Miami is calling. Book now before the humidity and summer crowds strike; don't worry, we packed your bags for you.
A spring jacket goes a long way—perfect for planes and airports, great for dressing up all kinds of outfits, and they're even, if you dare, nice to pack for an autumn trip into temperate climes.
Ladies and gentlemen, Fashion Week is nearly upon us. (As if you didn't already know that.) Whether you're hitting one show or all of them, we've got your cheat sheet for dressing like a fashion editor.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $449 & up -- Bermuda Weeklong Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1049 & up -- Jamaica: All-Incl. 'Kids Stay Free' Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $699 & up -- Cayman Island Vacation Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1291 & up -- Ireland in Fall: 8-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $769 & up -- Cancun: Iberostar Garden Bungalow Escape w/AirApple Vacations