News Stories Tagged fashion
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? We thought so. Celebrate all-things-America decked out in our nautical-inspired, destination-worthy picks.
San Diego is hot right now—and we definitely mean more than just it's sweet summer temps. The SoCal city is calling with great Mexican fare, swank hotels, and a laid back beach vibe.
Puerto Rico...a lush Caribbean isle that's also, conveniently, a US territory. Whether you're sticking to San Juan or splashing over to Vieques, here's what you'll need in your carry-on.
Vancouver is a haven for nature lovers and food lovers alike. Mix in the stylish locals, and you've got a chic, action-packed trip. Look the part in these top style picks.
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. This mountainous and beachy Mediterranean locale is a staple for the European jet set, and we think it's high time you joined them. Get to packing.
Love 'em? Hate 'em? Cruise lines are loosening their grip on the classic dinners with formal dress codes. What's your take?
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades. Household name designers are pairing up with some of the world's largest airlines to revamp the uniforms you see at 30,000 feet.
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, is poised to become American travelers' next frontier. We've got your packing list covered.
Whether you go for the sun-drenched fun or the fantastic food, Miami is calling. Book now before the humidity and summer crowds strike; don't worry, we packed your bags for you.
A spring jacket goes a long way—perfect for planes and airports, great for dressing up all kinds of outfits, and they're even, if you dare, nice to pack for an autumn trip into temperate climes.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $299 -- 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $494-$531 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $899 -- Oceanview: Panama Canal & South America CruisesCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $145* & up -- Flights to Portland, Ore., into Spring (R/T)Travel Portland
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $867* & up -- Flights to Argentina from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN