News Stories Tagged family travel
How to stay safe (and sane) when traveling with kids, plus tips on making the most of your family time on the road.
Copenhagen's kid-friendly environment makes the Danish capital a perfect family vacation spot.
It's already clear that this is going to be a record-breaking year, with new attractions that push the limits of speed, height, and imagination.
A NASCAR haven with sea and sunshine to boot, Daytona Beach is the perfect place for your next family vacation.
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the road with your sweetie or with your family in tow, or are after a culinary adventure to remember.
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation than those trying to catch up once they arrive in Orlando—to help you along, here's a little MyMagic+ 101.
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, or relaxing spa facilities for post-ski recovery, there's a perfect ski resort out there for you.
JetBlue has just introduced a new "Family Pooling" feature via their TrueBlue rewards program. Now, families can pool their miles into one single account for faster and easier rewards.
So you're Disney-bound. There's so much more to know than just the rides! This month, our resident Disney expert covers annual parties, animal tours, and recent disability policy changes.
You can dine with characters or celebrity chefs, take the family on an interactive tour or scare the daylights out of them on the Tower of Terror. Our resident expert's got all that and more this week.
Yes we know it is cruel to post about Christmas vacations on Labor Day. But now's the time to book if you want to spend Christmas at sea! Don't worry, Santa will still find you lazing on the pool deck.
Our resident Disney expert is back with the answers to three more burning Mouse-related questions. This time she tackles the best dining plans, secret nap spots, and how to take a day off from Disney.
For when the kids get bored of building sandcastles while the parents hang out at the tiki bar, here are nine activities and destinations guaranteed to entertain the youngsters and the young-at-hearts alike.
You're all ready to go to Disney—the fights are booked, the kids are packed. But you still have questions. Our resident Disney expert is on the case, with questions on PhotoPass and special needs.
Author and actress Dagmara Dominczyk takes her family to her native Poland on the regular, so when it came time to plan a summertime road trip, she knew just where to turn. Herewith, her idyllic Polish country road trip. (And a plea for the rest of us to follow suit.)
Summertime is prime family adventure time. So from taking quirky factory tours to training to become a Junior Ranger, here are our top picks for getting out and exploring together this summer.
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and educational experiences. Top it off with great food, and you've got unforgettable memories, too.
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes. But you still have questions. Our resident Disney expert is on the case, taking on healthy eats and parades.
The US South has a bit of everything. It is a culinary mecca, has stunning scenery, and boasts charming, historic towns to spare. Here are four itineraries for a summertime trip down to Dixie.
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers. From foodies to families, we concocted four top itineraries for lal types to explore the wonders of this mysterious string of islands.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1175 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $211 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 50% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston
- $100 & up -- Florida Gulf Coast 4-Star Hotel, Save 60%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $99-$119 -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $159 -- 4-Star Los Cabos Beachfront Resort, 65% OffThe Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos