News Stories Tagged family travel
Whether you want to bond with your little ones on vacation or get some alone time with your spouse, Norwegian Cruise Line's Splash Academy has an activity that's right for your family.
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly kid-friendly destination with tons of fun, interactive activities.
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways? No, we're not either, but this year we're dying to shake up the classic spring break trips. From skiing to zip-lining, you really won't miss the beach (or the crowds).
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable for traveling con niños.
No one would turn down a trip to Rome. Except maybe kids for whom the thought of touring ancient ruins is akin to torture. Take these insider tips on how to see the Eternal City with (happy) kids in tow.
This is it. Your kids want to go to Disney and you want to give them those lifelong memories. But it's a big park and there's lots to know before you go. Don't fret, we've got an expert on the case.
A favorite bespoke adventure company rebrands as Un-Cruise Adventures and brings unique itineraries to Alaska, Mexico, Hawaii, and the Columbia and Snake Rivers.
With Disney's new MyMagic+ trip planning system, guests will be able to ride-hop, snag FastPasses, and charge merchandise—all without pulling out their wallets.
You've found the cruise of a lifetime, but then wonder if it would be wise (fun, safe) to bring the kids along. Don't fret, take these tips and you and the fam will be cruising (happily) in no time.
Touring Disney takes a lot of planning and preparation. Multiply that by, well, a lot, if you happen to be pregnant. Our writer provides her own time-tested tips for hitting the park while pregnant.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Where to Eat in San Antonio, Texas
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
- 8 Reasons to Visit Philadelphia for the Holidays
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways