News Stories Tagged events
Next month marks the sesquicentennial (say that 3 times fast) anniversary of the Civil War battle at Gettysburg. To celebrate, here's a guide to the key sights on the field and in town.
One of racing's most important events, the Indy 500 is an experience to behold. From the iconic traditions (see: milk, bricks) to the wild vibes, we got up close and personal at this year's event.
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the return of Art Week, of which Art Basel is the crown jewel. Here's an inside take on the whole affair.
You may have your hat packed and mint juleps on the mind, but there's more to doing the epic Kentucky Derby right. We turned to a few Louisville locals and got their hard-won secrets.
In this edition of Chipotle news, we come to you with two updates. First, their margaritas will now be made with Patron. Second, their third annual Cultivate Festival has an amazing lineup of events.
To celebrate Earth Day, we rounded up a handful of ways for all of us to travel greener and continue celebrating this gorgeous planet long after today—from hotels to gadgets and beyond.
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, will christen the Royal Princess—the first new ship from Princess Cruises in five years—on June 13 in Southampton, England.
From celeb-chef chasers to fried oyster aficionados, and from country music fans to hot air balloon adventurers, there are festivals for everyone—these are the ones that are worth traveling for.
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with Michael Jordan (you just call him MJ) and a few of his most famous friends.
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville that took us on distillery tours, to bourbon and food pairing events, and into geeky bourbon workshops. The first of many, we hope.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $1198 & up -- New Zealand Fares from LA w/Tahiti StopoverAir Tahiti Nui
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $125 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $135-$175 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas
- $4467* & up -- Business Fares for 2 on 5-Star Airline (O/W)ASAP Tickets
- $118 -- 4-Diamond Calgary Hotel: Weekends w/ParkingWestin Calgary