News Stories Tagged europe
Mix surf and sand with big-city sightseeing in these 10 beachfront metropolises around the world.
At these 15 beaches around the globe, you'll find a lot more than just white sand and palm trees.
Forgo the well-trodden tourist path altogether in favor of some offbeat adventuring, courtesy of these seven unique tours.
A day at the spa is already wonderfully indulgent, but spending that time in a room with a great view takes the experience to another level.
Navigate the City of Light like a pro with our tips for avoiding Paris's worst tourist pitfalls.
Copenhagen's kid-friendly environment makes the Danish capital a perfect family vacation spot.
You'll find more than ancient and baroque art at these off-the-beaten-path cultural institutions in Italy's capital.
One of our editors gives advice on the perfect two-day itinerary for Düsseldorf and Amsterdam.
Rejuvenate your body and soul in one of the world's most sumptuous hotel spas.
Europe's second cities are by no means second best. Plan a trip to these 15 lesser-known cities, which offer a culture and history all their own.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $125 & up -- Philadelphia Area Hotel Sale w/Parking, 45% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $156 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Costa Rica Resort w/TransfersBookIt.com
- $217 & up -- Oahu: 4-Star North Shore Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $10.76 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $399 & up -- Ends 1/31: Europe Cruise Sale w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line