News Stories Tagged europe
To get to some of Europe's best restaurants, you have to leave the cities behind. But the trip will be well worth it.
There's no better place to drink Scotch than in its birthplace.
Here are seven great spots for tippling next time you find yourself in Germany's most exciting city.
Mix surf and sand with big-city sightseeing in these 10 beachfront metropolises around the world.
At these 15 beaches around the globe, you'll find a lot more than just white sand and palm trees.
Forgo the well-trodden tourist path altogether in favor of some offbeat adventuring, courtesy of these seven unique tours.
A day at the spa is already wonderfully indulgent, but spending that time in a room with a great view takes the experience to another level.
Navigate the City of Light like a pro with our tips for avoiding Paris's worst tourist pitfalls.
Copenhagen's kid-friendly environment makes the Danish capital a perfect family vacation spot.
You'll find more than ancient and baroque art at these off-the-beaten-path cultural institutions in Italy's capital.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $1942 & up -- Spain: 4-City, Self-Drive Tour w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $469 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $179 -- Bahamas 3-Night Cruise on Princess, Save $150Princess Cruises
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $99-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue