News Stories Tagged europe
Historic wineries, gorgeous countryside, and world-class vintages make Austria the perfect place for your next wine getaway.
The Aldea chef chats about the best eats and activities in Portugal, why he loves fly fishing, and his favorite New York City pizza spots.
The man behind the legendary, soon-to-close wd~50 reveals his favorite restaurants in the world, top experiences in San Sebastián, and favorite destination for street food.
Historically famous for its coffee, Vienna has only recently embraced the "Third Wave" coffee movement. Here are the best places to get a perfectly brewed cup.
For a trek that will take you past Europe's most iconic scenery, head out on one of these spectacular hiking routes.
The great game of golf may have been born in Scotland, but there are breathtakingly beautiful, wonderfully challenging courses all over the world.
Everything you need to know about the rules and regulations of driving in Europe.
With harvest season about to kick into high gear, foodies should check out these amazing culinary-themed trips for fall.
Experiencing fine dining in a casino is no longer a long shot, as many gambling spots have attracted the culinary talents of some of the world’s most respected chefs.
For a proper pint and a timeless atmosphere, head to one of these 15 outstanding pubs around the city.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $195 & up -- 4-Diamond Hotel in Times Square, Save 40%Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $2580* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts