News Stories Tagged europe
Follow this expert advice and you'll never feel intimidated while wine touring in the French countryside.
These 10 hotel spas represent Paris's very best, offering an indulgent experience that goes so much more than skin deep.
European markets sell locally made crafts, delicious Christmas sweets, ornaments, candles, ceramics, as well as food—lots of it.
The best of the best from the annual festival, in which light installations transform Lyon’s streetscapes into thrilling works of art.
Charming villages, majestic scenery, and medieval castles await visitors in North Wales.
These cafés pair world-class brews with gourmet menus and stylish surroundings.
With an abundance of lavish treats and world-class chocolatiers, Paris is a paradise for anyone with a sweet tooth.
With its traditional Christmas market and inspiring cultural and historical sites, Nuremberg deserves a spot on your Germany itinerary.
The variety of dishes and cocktails at London's most inventive new restaurants is just as diverse as the city itself.
Get ready for a retreat that makes you feel like royalty.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $772* & up -- Nationwide Winter Fares to Europe, RoundtripAir France
- $1439 & up -- 9-Nt. London, Edinburgh & Dublin Trip w/AirEuropeanDestinations.com
- $72 & up -- OR: Portland Hotels on Sale Through SpringFeatured Destination: Portland
- $1199 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/2-for-1 BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America