News Stories Tagged europe
With fun outdoor activities and plenty of cultural spots, it's not crazy to visit Norway in the winter.
The next time you’re in the City of Light, don’t eat at the wrong restaurants or wait in line at the Eiffel Tower.
From free wine tastings to a trip to Palais Royal, here's how to explore the City of Light without breaking the bank.
Whether you're looking for an upscale French bistro or a tech-savvy hotel, this hip Parisian neighborhood has it all.
Follow this expert advice and you'll never feel intimidated while wine touring in the French countryside.
These 10 hotel spas represent Paris's very best, offering an indulgent experience that goes so much more than skin deep.
European markets sell locally made crafts, delicious Christmas sweets, ornaments, candles, ceramics, as well as food—lots of it.
The best of the best from the annual festival, in which light installations transform Lyon’s streetscapes into thrilling works of art.
Charming villages, majestic scenery, and medieval castles await visitors in North Wales.
These cafés pair world-class brews with gourmet menus and stylish surroundings.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- $169 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort into Summer, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $219-$269 -- San Diego 4-Star Hotel into Summer, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $189-$219 -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Nashville Downtown
- $199 & up -- Norwegian Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $1499 -- Danube River: 7-Night Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises