News Stories Tagged europe
A roster of new events and exhibitions combined with new boutiques, restaurants, and hotels makes for an unforgettable season in Paris.
These postcard-perfect towns are filled with cobblestone streets, historic ruins, and stunning scenery.
With fun outdoor activities and plenty of cultural spots, it's not crazy to visit Norway in the winter.
The next time you’re in the City of Light, don’t eat at the wrong restaurants or wait in line at the Eiffel Tower.
From free wine tastings to a trip to Palais Royal, here's how to explore the City of Light without breaking the bank.
Whether you're looking for an upscale French bistro or a tech-savvy hotel, this hip Parisian neighborhood has it all.
Follow this expert advice and you'll never feel intimidated while wine touring in the French countryside.
These 10 hotel spas represent Paris's very best, offering an indulgent experience that goes so much more than skin deep.
European markets sell locally made crafts, delicious Christmas sweets, ornaments, candles, ceramics, as well as food—lots of it.
The best of the best from the annual festival, in which light installations transform Lyon’s streetscapes into thrilling works of art.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- 25% Off -- Amtrak Northeast Regional FaresAmtrak
- $2999 -- Australia 11-Nt. Trip incl. Sydney & Uluru w/AirAspire Down Under
- $5999 -- Australia Outback & Sydney Trip w/Air & TrainAspire Down Under
- $80 & up -- Houston Hotel Sale incl. Westins, 60% OffStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $1499 & up -- Ecuador: 6-Night Trip w/Air, Tours and MealsFriendly Planet Travel
- $1339 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com