News Stories Tagged europe
Whether you're looking for an upscale French bistro or a tech-savvy hotel, this hip Parisian neighborhood has it all.
Follow this expert advice and you'll never feel intimidated while wine touring in the French countryside.
These 10 hotel spas represent Paris's very best, offering an indulgent experience that goes so much more than skin deep.
European markets sell locally made crafts, delicious Christmas sweets, ornaments, candles, ceramics, as well as food—lots of it.
The best of the best from the annual festival, in which light installations transform Lyon’s streetscapes into thrilling works of art.
Charming villages, majestic scenery, and medieval castles await visitors in North Wales.
These cafés pair world-class brews with gourmet menus and stylish surroundings.
With an abundance of lavish treats and world-class chocolatiers, Paris is a paradise for anyone with a sweet tooth.
With its traditional Christmas market and inspiring cultural and historical sites, Nuremberg deserves a spot on your Germany itinerary.
The variety of dishes and cocktails at London's most inventive new restaurants is just as diverse as the city itself.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $999 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $3525 -- Kenya Land-Only Safari incl. Masai MaraAfrican Travel, Inc.
- $999 & up -- Riviera Nayarit: All-Suite, 4-Star Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $479 & up -- Punta Cana Suite: 5 All-Inclusive Nights w/AirCheapCaribbean.com