News Stories Tagged europe
A roster of new events and exhibitions combined with new boutiques, restaurants, and hotels makes for an unforgettable season in Paris.
These postcard-perfect towns are filled with cobblestone streets, historic ruins, and stunning scenery.
With fun outdoor activities and plenty of cultural spots, it's not crazy to visit Norway in the winter.
The next time you’re in the City of Light, don’t eat at the wrong restaurants or wait in line at the Eiffel Tower.
From free wine tastings to a trip to Palais Royal, here's how to explore the City of Light without breaking the bank.
Whether you're looking for an upscale French bistro or a tech-savvy hotel, this hip Parisian neighborhood has it all.
Follow this expert advice and you'll never feel intimidated while wine touring in the French countryside.
These 10 hotel spas represent Paris's very best, offering an indulgent experience that goes so much more than skin deep.
European markets sell locally made crafts, delicious Christmas sweets, ornaments, candles, ceramics, as well as food—lots of it.
The best of the best from the annual festival, in which light installations transform Lyon’s streetscapes into thrilling works of art.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $219 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 20% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $169 & up -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $89 -- Orlando Hotel w/Breakfast and Upgrade, 50% OffBest Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
- $69-$79 -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite incl. WeekendsSea Watch Resort
- $203 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $1799 & up -- Venice, Florence & Rome w/Air and RailFriendly Planet Travel