Thinking of putting Mexico on your itinerary this winter? Here are some of our favorite Mexico trip ideas for families with kids, organized by the kids' age group.
The Caribbean isn't all about five-star resorts. Often, you may want to save a bit of your vacation cash to eat in elegant restaurants or to shop for the perfect gift. Saving money in the Caribbean doesn't have to mean sacrificing comfort. Sometimes it just means going to a cheaper island, such as the Dominican Republic, Saba, or Dominica. But there are some unique inns and resorts in the Caribbean, where you can sleep for much less and still have a great time.
Tired of being cooped up inside? Escape winter and head where the grass really is greener. Here are just a few of our favorite places to exercise our clubs in Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Florida.
We love to talk about travel—and so does the huge online community of travelers who visit our site daily. Yet through all the thoughtful discussion that goes into creating our guidebooks, only a few properties are recognized with the special Fodor's Choice designation. Here are Hawaii's best of the best hotels, resorts, and inns.
Whether you're contemplating a romantic escape or a singles getaway for Valentine's Day, Los Cabos makes the perfect long-weekend destination. Here's what you need to know about where to stay and what to do.
Everyone knows that you pay a premium to fly to warmer climates when it's cold at home. That's why the winter season is the high season in so many tropical places. But you don't have to spend a fortune to have a successful and fun winter escape. Here are six tips for planning a trip that won't break the bank.
In the fourth of a series of articles about travel to Mexico, Fodor's Editor Kelly Kealy talks about a recent trip to Michoacán state.
In the third of a series of articles on travel to Mexico, Fodor's editor Eric Wechter heads to Puerto Vallarta and discovers Mexico's safest bet.
School will be back in session shortly, so if you haven't gotten your beach fix with the kids this year, now's your chance. Here are the best family-friendly beaches scattered along the West Coast.
Some shores are blessed with snow-white sand, some with an abundance of shells. Others have golden sands perfect for sandcastle-building or sea turtle nesting. Still others are superior spots to swim, snorkel, surf, or fish. Almost all of them make great places for people-watching. Ready to join the sun-and-sand set? Here's a round-up of Florida's best beaches in six categories.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $135 -- Weekends at Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $11.85 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $174 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 45%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $1279 & up -- Costa Rica: 7-Nt. Jungle Escape w/Car & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $69 & up -- Virginia Hotels and Resorts on Sale, Save 50%Virginia Tourism Corporation
- $119 -- 4-Star Miami Hotel w/Upgrade, 55% OffProvident Doral at The Blue - Miami