News Stories Tagged entertainment
Take a trip back in the time and catch a flick at one of these historic movie theaters.
For fun on the go, check out these 10 must-have entertainment gadgets, sure to keep you entertained on your next long-haul trip.
Whether you come for the gambling, the food, or the characters found on the Strip, stay for the shows (and these in particular). A new crop of superstars and Broadway shows are taking to Vegas's many stages.
Get those picnic baskets and bottles of wine out. It's time to hit the great outdoors for the annual bevy of summer music festivals that take the country by storm, from Tanglewood to the Hollywood Bowl.
Contrary to popular belief, Walt Disney World doesn’t close down entirely at night. In fact, many of the park’s most entertaining shows happen in the evening, and some activities and attractions are best visited after dusk, when crowds thin out.
Now that you've found your ideal seaside getaway through our Fodor's 80 Degrees by the Sea beach finder tool, it's time to start packing! We've rounded up five of our favorite beach reads, across several genres. Even better, you can enter for a chance to win one of these paperbacks to take with you on your next vacation.
Lunchtime concerts take place all over London in smaller concert halls, the big arts-center foyers, and churches; they usually cost less than £5 or are free, and feature string quartets, singers, jazz ensembles, or gospel choirs.
If you're in Sugar Hill after 9:30 pm, drop by St. Nick's Jazz Pub (http://www.stnicksjazzpub.net), a laid-back, tiny basement club that has been a local fixture for ages. Bring some bills to stuff into the tip jar that circulates, grab a drink, and enjoy the late-night jam sessions.
Don't miss the best deal in town—£10 tickets on Mondays. Tickets are available the day of performance, online at 9 am or in person at 10 am.
The Second City offers free improvisation following the last performance every night but Friday.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $2999 -- Australia 11-Nt. Trip incl. Sydney & Uluru w/AirAspire Down Under
- $79 -- Orlando Resort near Universal incl. Weekends, 40% OffWyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
- $143 & up -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $559 & up -- Big Island: Trips incl. Hotel, Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $180-$199 -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa