News Stories Tagged emerald waterways
Emerald Waterways, a new river cruise company offering value-oriented sailings, will debut this April along Europe’s rivers in Germany, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, the Netherlands, and the Czech Republic.
The frenzy to build the best new cruise ship is in full swing. With a number of fantastic new ships premiering throughout 2014, here are a few of the standouts we can't wait to sail on soon.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $97* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $139 -- Boston: Holidays at 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $899 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1094-$1194* -- Fly to Japan w/Hong Kong Stopover (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $702* & up -- Flights to China (Roundtrip, including Tax)China National Tourism Office