News Stories Tagged ecuador
Entrepreneur and style maven Joey Wölffer shares tips on where to shop, how to haggle, and more, while traveling to destinations like Morocco and Ecuador.
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Incan history paired with haute takes on Ecuadorian tradition.
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers found close encounters with exotic animals found nowhere else in the world, and more.
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier. And exploring it by way of Ecuador was beyond thrilling. Adventures and animal-sightings did abound.
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours? From Stockholm to Quito, Ecuador, we've found tours that let you see things from a new perspective.
Silverseas cruise line will begin sailing to the Galapagos Islands following its purchase of Ecuadorian cruise line Canodros SA. Refurbishments (and subsequent maiden voyages) are set for fall 2013.
Nestled in the Andean hillside, the Mashpi Lodge opened last week beckoning those looking to get close—very close—to all the flora and fauna of the lush rainforest reserve that surrounds.
With expedition size ships, otherworldly landscapes, and awe-inspiring wildlife, your inner explorer will love this classic trip. The giant tortoises and famous finches are sure to inspire you, so we’ve done the research on Ecuador's newest hotels, travel regulations, and flights to help plan your Galapagos trip.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $639 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $156 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Costa Rica Resort w/TransfersBookIt.com
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com
- $1699 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Trip w/Air & $1500 CreditApple Vacations
- $67-$69 -- Orlando Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Kids Eat Free, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $80 & up -- Cozumel: All-Incl. Family-Friendly Beach ResortBookIt.com