News Stories Tagged dubai
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding another layer of luxury to lodging options in the United Arab Emirates.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look closer and you'll find tons of adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come flair has made it an undeniable hot spot. Here's your ultimate Dubai blueprint.
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping, and posh restaurants. We picked stylish essentials for those desert days and nights.
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the spot. From boutique-meets-outdoors Jamaica to charming, cool Montreal, this is where to book now.
A partnership was announced yesterday between Qantas and Emirates, effectively ending Qantas' long relationship with British Airways. The move means greater convenience and other benefits for travelers.
From falling airplane doors to too-short hemlines in the UAE, and from synchronized swimming to Top Chef Masters, here's all the news we're poring over this morning.
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom. Happily, these seven international jet-set hubs are coming to flyers’ rescue, continuing to roll out mega-entertainment options and "top that!" amenities that transform their terminals into temporary tourist destinations in their own right.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2258 & up -- Scotland: 9-Nt. Self-Drive Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $99 & up -- FL Keys: All-Suite Resort w/Parking, Reg. $378BookIt.com
- $269 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $129-$169 -- Weekends at Atlanta 4-Star Hotel, 30% OffRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- $79 & up -- Bahamas: Atlantis Resort w/Credit, Half OffBookIt.com
- $221 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview