News Stories Tagged disney cruise lines
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
Be prepared for the next big cruise sale with Fodor's tips for getting the best deal on your next voyage.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Setting your sights on a fabulous cruise getaway is a snap with the help of Fodor's Ultimate Cruise Planner. Read up on where and when to go, what cruise ship to pick, and much more.
Disney Cruise Line sets the stage for fall and winter holiday fun with "Halloween on the High Seas" and "Very Merrytime Cruises" for Christmas.
Disney's first cruise ship, the Disney Magic, is about to enter dry-dock to undergo a major, modern renovation that will result in fantastic new features for both kids and adults.
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world. They'll find more than just a great pool on these six itineraries guaranteed to entertain kids of all ages.
Disney Cruise Line broadens its Bahamas and Caribbean voyages for 2014 with ships home porting in Port Canaveral and Miami. Here's a look at their upcoming itineraries.
Cruises definitely don't come in one-size-fits-all; pick the wrong one and you could be cursing the day you decided to cruise. Instead, match your travel style to one of these 7 topnotch cruises.
The Disney Cruise Line masterminds are making cruise- and Disney-lovers an offer they can't refuse—the chance to sail the California coast with a cast of characters like Buzz, Woody, and more.
The Disney Fantasy recently sailed its maiden voyage. And Fodor's Editor Eric Wechter was onboard alongside his wife and 14-year-old son to explore the ship, as well as Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.
With its inaugural cruise just weeks away, get a sneak peak inside Disney Fantasy, and the technological innovations that make Disney magic happen.
Most first time visitors to the Walt Disney World theme parks assume they'll have to stand in line for hours to meet Mickey. Here are seven great, unexpected, places to meet your favorite characters—in Orlando and beyond.
Family-friendly Disney Cruise Line is rolling out some expansive changes for its 2013 cruise calendar, including a return to the Mediterranean, as well as its first-ever departures out of Miami.
The hidden coves, calving glaciers, and remarkable wildlife of Alaska have secured its standing as the world’s third-largest cruise market (trailing only behind the Caribbean and Mediterranean), with 2012’s cruise calendar shaping up to be its biggest and best yet.
Disney Cruise Lines announced today that next year will bring new itineraries from three new ports of embarkation: New York City, Seattle, and Galveston, Texas.
Disney Cruise Lines christened its newest ship, the Dream, in Port Canaveral, Florida, on January 19 with a red-carpet, waterside spectacle. But, as usual, it was Mickey who stole the show, especially with his dramatic christening using an enormous bottle full of dreams.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $999 & up -- Ireland Trips & Castle Stays, Save up to $450Tourism Ireland
- $79 & up -- New Hampshire Hotel Deals, up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $972* & up -- Flights to Galapagos from the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $1788 -- Escorted Ireland Trip incl. Dublin & Castle StayCIE Tours International
- $799 -- Colombia: Bogota & Cartagena Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $97 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa