News Stories Tagged disney
You can charge anything you buy at Disneyland or Disneyland California Adventure, such as food and souvenirs, to your room, so you don't have to carry around a lot of cash.
Family-friendly Disney Cruise Line is rolling out some expansive changes for its 2013 cruise calendar, including a return to the Mediterranean, as well as its first-ever departures out of Miami.
Here are five ways to guarantee your child’s big day at Disney is memorable—and truly magical. What’s better than a birthday? A birthday at Walt Disney World!
No one does the holidays quite like Disney. Amid the towering Christmas trees and colorful decorations, there's lots of fun to be had, including specialty tours, a spectacular light show, and a big bash with music and sweets for an extra dose of good cheer.
If a theme park visit sounds like anything but a vacation, think again. The primary annoyance—waiting in those dreadful lines—can be magically erased with a little advance planning, and some cash.
A lot has changed at Walt Disney World—celebrating its 40th anniversary this month—but what hasn’t is its popularity. While it can be challenging, these tips will help you zip-a-dee-do-dah your way through the park.
If the idea of working on a school project while on a trip to Walt Disney World has your kids groaning, take heart. Disney is full of educational opportunities—some more obvious than others, but all of them packed with fun!
If you are planning to stay at one of the Disney hotels, ask about packages, which often include lodging discounts, Park Hopper passes, early admission to the parks, and preferred seating at some shows.
At Disney, your little princesses can eat, sleep, and dress up just as princesses should. They can also hobnob with Cinderella, Belle, and other Disney royals.
With more than 20 Disney owned and operated properties offering similar amenities, how do you decide which hotel is perfect for you and your family? Here, we've highlighted some of the top Disney World lodgings to make your trip planning a bit easier.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1299 -- Ireland: 6-Night Trip w/B&Bs & 5-Star CastleGreat Value Vacations
- $1139 & up -- Rome, Athens & Istanbul 7-Nts. w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $43 -- CA: Six Flags Magic Mountain Day Pass, Reg. $68Visit Santa Clarita
- $66* & up -- Nationwide Spring Fares into May, One WayVirgin America
- $1219 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest 7-Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Havana Vacation w/Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel