News Stories Tagged disney
Think Disney is just about the rides? How wrong you are—from the Magic Kingdom to the Animal Kingdom and everything in between, there's tons to do and see in between the rides.
Wine pairings and Mickey Mouse ears rarely go hand in hand (on purpose, anyway). But there's a serious stash of wine on offer at Disney World, complete with multi-course dinners and wine flights.
Dollars can start to feel like Monopoly money when planning a Walt Disney World vacation for the family. So we put together our key picks for where to save, and what's worth splurging on.
Disney vacations are no longer just child's play—the parks have been upping their teen-friendly game over the last few years with more intense rides and cool, interactive attractions.
Everyone knows about the popular rides—they've got the longest lines. But these 8 attractions are the hidden gems of Disney World. And with no lines, they'll bring smiles to faces even faster.
The Disney Cruise Line masterminds are making cruise- and Disney-lovers an offer they can't refuse—the chance to sail the California coast with a cast of characters like Buzz, Woody, and more.
One of the hardest decisions when planning a Disney vacation is deciding when to go. So we put together a cheat sheet for when to visit—and when to avoid— Disney Parks worldwide.
No two trips to Disney are alike—probably because of the upgrades and expansions happening all the time. Here are our insider tips on what's been happening lately at the happiest place on Earth.
The Disney Fantasy recently sailed its maiden voyage. And Fodor's Editor Eric Wechter was onboard alongside his wife and 14-year-old son to explore the ship, as well as Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.
Contrary to popular belief, Walt Disney World doesn’t close down entirely at night. In fact, many of the park’s most entertaining shows happen in the evening, and some activities and attractions are best visited after dusk, when crowds thin out.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $59* & up -- Ends 10/26: Fare Sale to/from West Coast, O/WVirgin America
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort