News Stories Tagged disney
Forget about inviting the relatives for Thanksgiving dinner. Toss that menu and shopping list and pack your bags instead. Cruise lines are offering myriad options for spending the holiday at sea this year.
So you're Disney-bound. There's so much more to know than just the rides! This month, our resident Disney expert covers annual parties, animal tours, and recent disability policy changes.
You can dine with characters or celebrity chefs, take the family on an interactive tour or scare the daylights out of them on the Tower of Terror. Our resident expert's got all that and more this week.
Our resident Disney expert is back with the answers to three more burning Mouse-related questions. This time she tackles the best dining plans, secret nap spots, and how to take a day off from Disney.
You're all ready to go to Disney—the fights are booked, the kids are packed. But you still have questions. Our resident Disney expert is on the case, with questions on PhotoPass and special needs.
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes. But you still have questions. Our resident Disney expert is on the case, taking on healthy eats and parades.
Disney's first cruise ship, the Disney Magic, is about to enter dry-dock to undergo a major, modern renovation that will result in fantastic new features for both kids and adults.
Whether you're wondering where to get a gourmet meal in the park or are worried about your nervous kid on rides like the Haunted Mansion, our resident expert is on hand to give her top tips.
Whether you're worried about traveling with little ones and grandparents or are having trouble choosing the perfect water park—our expert is on hand to give top tips.
It's a big park and there are lots of ways you can mess up your big Disney vacation. But never fear, our resident Disney expert is here to answer your toughest questions.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- America's Best Wine Bars
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 15 Best Places to Drink Hot Chocolate in America
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways