News Stories Tagged disney
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation than those trying to catch up once they arrive in Orlando—to help you along, here's a little MyMagic+ 101.
Forget about inviting the relatives for Thanksgiving dinner. Toss that menu and shopping list and pack your bags instead. Cruise lines are offering myriad options for spending the holiday at sea this year.
So you're Disney-bound. There's so much more to know than just the rides! This month, our resident Disney expert covers annual parties, animal tours, and recent disability policy changes.
With 40 square miles of theme parks, restaurants, and attractions to explore you could never take in all of Walt Disney World in one short vacation. But by arming yourself with these 20 tips you can maximize the magic, thrills and wonder the resort has to offer!
Disney parks may not rank high on your foodie index, but you needn't check your tastebuds at the gate. There are myriad tasty adult treats throughout the parks and resorts, from boozy slushies to open-faced Scandinavian sandwiches.
You can dine with characters or celebrity chefs, take the family on an interactive tour or scare the daylights out of them on the Tower of Terror. Our resident expert's got all that and more this week.
Our resident Disney expert is back with the answers to three more burning Mouse-related questions. This time she tackles the best dining plans, secret nap spots, and how to take a day off from Disney.
You're all ready to go to Disney—the fights are booked, the kids are packed. But you still have questions. Our resident Disney expert is on the case, with questions on PhotoPass and special needs.
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes. But you still have questions. Our resident Disney expert is on the case, taking on healthy eats and parades.
Disney's first cruise ship, the Disney Magic, is about to enter dry-dock to undergo a major, modern renovation that will result in fantastic new features for both kids and adults.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $130 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 45%The Westin Chicago River North
- $149-$179 -- Palm Springs 4-Star Resort, 45% OffThe Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- $7499 -- Luxe Cruise to Spain, Italy, Greece w/Air & DrinksRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $529 & up -- Ends 4/25: Canada & New England Cruise w/CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3799 -- Vietnam 10-Night Cruise w/Credit, Save $1000Windstar Cruises
- $129 & up -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue