News Stories Tagged dining
What goes together better than oysters, wine, and kayaks? Apparently nothing, as our intrepid adventurer finds out when she hits the Eastern Shore of Virginia.
Headed to Miami for Art Basel this weekend? You'll need sustenance in between all those exhibits and parties. Check out our picks for the hottest new dining spots in Miami.
We've sniffed, sipped, and spit; we've tasted; and we've slept it off. Without further ado, the ultimate insider's guide to wine country, from Napa to Calistoga and what lies between.
To mitigate your meatless moments in line at NYC's Shake Shack, check out their Shack Cam, which provides real-time views of the line.
Hungry for Southern food with a modern twist? At Georgia Brownâ€™s in Washington, DC, the menu features elegant comfort food.
If you’re in Paris and angling for a pre-dinner beverage, stop at the Hôtel Plaza Athenée.
As they say, time is money. And when in Gotham, where locals seem to rush from one location to the next, some of the best bites can be found on the go. To take in all the sights without wasting precious seconds, grab a delicious to-go meal at these five hot spots: They’ll give new meaning to the idea of fast food.
Hitting the slopes in Tahoe? Now there's no need to stop at the lodge for a hot drink.
In Costa Rica, be cautious and buy organic foods whenever possible; chemicals, many of which have been banned elsewhere, are sprayed freely here without regulation.
Many deem Grand Cayman one of the best culinary destinations in the Caribbean—judge for yourself with our favorites for your next visit. Picture a mix of both local restaurateurs along with popular chefs from the US such as Eric Ripert and Michael Schwartz.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $144 & up -- Weekends at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $299 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $449 & up -- Bermuda Weeklong Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $235 & up -- S.C. 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, 45% OffThe Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa