News Stories Tagged delta airlines
Looking for an onboard meal that ups the ante on plain old airplane food? Delta customers on transcontinental routes now have that option, thanks to the introduction of the airline's new menu options.
Over the next three years, updates will be rolling out across Delta's domestic narrow-body fleet as part of the carrier's efforts to improve passenger comfort and provide a more consistent product onboard.
Airline travel isn’t abundantly filled with the luxuries of days past—tuning in to an episode of the ABC drama "Pan Am" is proof of that. However, if you do spring for a first-class ticket on some airlines you receive extras like violin music, a massage, or caviar. Even some economy-class tickets offer pampering and convenience, with a small fee. Here are the six best reasons to either up your seat class, or kick in a bit more money for a luxury perk.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $133 & up -- Toronto Harbour Hotel over Weekends, Save $50Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $399 & up -- Ends 10/24: Bahamas Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel