News Stories Tagged day trips
A day trip to any of these historic, visually stunning estates allows you to see some of France's most beautiful châteaux and get back to Paris before dinner.
Though less opulent than Versailles, Vaux-le-Vicomte is an equally stunning château that's well worth a day trip from Paris.
To get to some of Europe's best restaurants, you have to leave the cities behind. But the trip will be well worth it.
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more. Here are five reasons why you should check out this laid-back Uruguayan gem, before the secret is out.
To say there's plenty to do, see, eat, and drink in Cape Town would be an understatement. But unfortunately (or fortunately), the city is surrounded by equally worthy pursuits.
Hong Kong is one of Asia's most exciting cities. But after a few days of crowds and hustle-bustle, you may need a break. These 5 day trips offer a slower pace not far from the city center.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $109 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $99* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America
- $218 & up -- D.C.: Chic W Hotel next to White House, 30% offW Washington DC
- $30 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $914 & up -- St. Croix 4-Star Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1499 -- Danube River: 7-Night Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises