News Stories Tagged day trips
A day trip to any of these historic, visually stunning estates allows you to see some of France's most beautiful châteaux and get back to Paris before dinner.
Though less opulent than Versailles, Vaux-le-Vicomte is an equally stunning château that's well worth a day trip from Paris.
To get to some of Europe's best restaurants, you have to leave the cities behind. But the trip will be well worth it.
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more. Here are five reasons why you should check out this laid-back Uruguayan gem, before the secret is out.
To say there's plenty to do, see, eat, and drink in Cape Town would be an understatement. But unfortunately (or fortunately), the city is surrounded by equally worthy pursuits.
Hong Kong is one of Asia's most exciting cities. But after a few days of crowds and hustle-bustle, you may need a break. These 5 day trips offer a slower pace not far from the city center.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $89 -- DE: Dewey Beach Bayfront Hotel w/Breakfast, 40% OffHyatt Place Dewey Beach
- $399 & up -- Jamaica: Seven Mile Beach Resort w/AirfareCheapCaribbean.com
- $5999 -- Australia Outback & Sydney Trip w/Air & TrainAspire Down Under
- $20 & up -- Arizona Spa, Dining & Activity Deals; 55% OffVisit Arizona
- $142 & up -- Vancouver 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, Save 55%The Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $999 & up -- Ireland Trips & Castle Stays, Save up to $450Tourism Ireland