News Stories Tagged cunard
It’s time for New Yorkers—and anyone from the tri-state area—to book their next trip at sea. Check out six top cruises that depart from the Big Apple.
When’s the best time to book a cruise? When you’re already on one! You’ll save money and you’ll still get to work with your own travel agent. It’s a win-win situation.
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
Embark on Queen Mary 2's transatlantic crossing next summer to celebrate the ship's 10th anniversary, and enjoy the company of fellow guest and performer, legendary singer-songwriter James Taylor.
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Non-cruise people listen up: this is not the screaming kid-filled cruise of your past. Cunard's new Queen Elizabeth is a luxe new guard with rich decor and unforgettable experiences.
There's not a lot of news that pertains to cruise embarking equipment. But this seems cool. Cunard Cruise Line is testing a new floating pier, by SeaWalk, in the port of Skjolden, Norway.
Back by popular demand, Cunard's Queen Mary 2 will circumnavigate Australia in February 2014. The ship will stop in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (among other ports), and will make a bonus stop in Bali.
Cunard's Queen Mary 2—one of the world's most luxurious cruise ships—will have its furnishings redesigned and a complete overhaul of its iconic Golden Lion Pub next month.
Our favorite cruise editor, Doug Stallings, was lucky enough to tour the Queen Elizabeth in New York City as she makes her domestic debut. He shares his first impressions, along with a summary of the ship's pros and cons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1289 & up -- Honolulu: 4.5-Star Waikiki 5-Nt. Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $519 & up -- Norwegian Getaway Caribbean Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1009 & up -- Oahu & Kauai 6-Nts. w/Air, Hotels & TransferTripMasters.com
- $1299 -- Italy: 7-Nt. Tuscany Castle Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $216 & up -- Miami Beach Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $2175 & up -- Scotland: Castle & Manor Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations