News Stories Tagged cunard
It’s time for New Yorkers—and anyone from the tri-state area—to book their next trip at sea. Check out six top cruises that depart from the Big Apple.
When’s the best time to book a cruise? When you’re already on one! You’ll save money and you’ll still get to work with your own travel agent. It’s a win-win situation.
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
Embark on Queen Mary 2's transatlantic crossing next summer to celebrate the ship's 10th anniversary, and enjoy the company of fellow guest and performer, legendary singer-songwriter James Taylor.
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Non-cruise people listen up: this is not the screaming kid-filled cruise of your past. Cunard's new Queen Elizabeth is a luxe new guard with rich decor and unforgettable experiences.
There's not a lot of news that pertains to cruise embarking equipment. But this seems cool. Cunard Cruise Line is testing a new floating pier, by SeaWalk, in the port of Skjolden, Norway.
Back by popular demand, Cunard's Queen Mary 2 will circumnavigate Australia in February 2014. The ship will stop in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (among other ports), and will make a bonus stop in Bali.
Cunard's Queen Mary 2—one of the world's most luxurious cruise ships—will have its furnishings redesigned and a complete overhaul of its iconic Golden Lion Pub next month.
Our favorite cruise editor, Doug Stallings, was lucky enough to tour the Queen Elizabeth in New York City as she makes her domestic debut. He shares his first impressions, along with a summary of the ship's pros and cons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $855* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $299 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $75* & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Fares into 2015, O/WVirgin America
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach