News Stories Tagged cunard
It’s time for New Yorkers—and anyone from the tri-state area—to book their next trip at sea. Check out six top cruises that depart from the Big Apple.
When’s the best time to book a cruise? When you’re already on one! You’ll save money and you’ll still get to work with your own travel agent. It’s a win-win situation.
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
Embark on Queen Mary 2's transatlantic crossing next summer to celebrate the ship's 10th anniversary, and enjoy the company of fellow guest and performer, legendary singer-songwriter James Taylor.
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Non-cruise people listen up: this is not the screaming kid-filled cruise of your past. Cunard's new Queen Elizabeth is a luxe new guard with rich decor and unforgettable experiences.
There's not a lot of news that pertains to cruise embarking equipment. But this seems cool. Cunard Cruise Line is testing a new floating pier, by SeaWalk, in the port of Skjolden, Norway.
Back by popular demand, Cunard's Queen Mary 2 will circumnavigate Australia in February 2014. The ship will stop in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (among other ports), and will make a bonus stop in Bali.
Cunard's Queen Mary 2—one of the world's most luxurious cruise ships—will have its furnishings redesigned and a complete overhaul of its iconic Golden Lion Pub next month.
Our favorite cruise editor, Doug Stallings, was lucky enough to tour the Queen Elizabeth in New York City as she makes her domestic debut. He shares his first impressions, along with a summary of the ship's pros and cons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $2899 -- Hong Kong & China: 10-Night Trip on 5-Star AirlineHong Kong Tourism Board
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa