News Stories Tagged cuisine
From the team that brought hungry Londoners and visitors The Wolseley and The Delaunay, now comes Brasserie Zedel. It's the best traditional French brasserie to open recently across the pond.
It's not uncommon to dine at a buffet on holiday in the Rivera Maya. But those lines are about to get much shorter. Mexico's Caribbean coastline is experiencing a much-needed culinary renaissance, treating guests to buzzing concept restaurants and talented, emerging chefs cooking up more than a taco platter.
Trinidad capital Port of Spain offers two distinct dining scenes showcasing the island’s multifaceted cuisine. Look to Ariapita Avenue for its cluster of hip, multiethnic restaurants doling out both modern and traditional Trini dishes. Or, try the Savannah Strip for Trinidad’s best street food vendors, who essentially stuff all that fantastic island flavor into neat wraps, served up with a smile.
Ever wondered what it might be like to cook in Julia Child’s kitchen? Or look at fresh vegetables with a local’s eye? With a food history as richly varied as its produce, Provence is the ideal place to expand your culinary repertoire by signing up for some French cooking lessons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $139 -- 4-Star Hotel at Boston Logan Int'l Airport, Save 30%Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $199 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Windstar, 50% OffWindstar Cruises