News Stories Tagged cuba
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, is poised to become American travelers' next frontier. We've got your packing list covered.
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted to American tour operators offering trips in the country.
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences. And boy did you deliver—here are some of the most life-changing stories you told us.
Trying to figure out where to take your big vacation this year? We've got you covered. Our curated list of buzzy destinations, emerging hotspots, places that offer great values, and locales with upcoming noteworthy events, is sure to inspire you to book a trip—fast.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about visiting this enchanting—and surprising—island country.
Americans can once again travel to Cuba legally on a cultural tour—and without applying to the U.S. Department of the Treasury for a special license to travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $69 & up -- FL: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $88 -- Palm Springs 4-Star Resort w/2-Night Stay, Save 60%The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- $2199 -- Hong Kong, China & Macau Trip w/Air, Save $3000Macau Government Tourist Office
- $1199 -- Balcony: 2015 Alaska Cruises w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $99 & up -- Colorado: West Denver Hotel, 30% OffSheraton Denver West Hotel