News Stories Tagged cuba
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, is poised to become American travelers' next frontier. We've got your packing list covered.
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted to American tour operators offering trips in the country.
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences. And boy did you deliver—here are some of the most life-changing stories you told us.
Trying to figure out where to take your big vacation this year? We've got you covered. Our curated list of buzzy destinations, emerging hotspots, places that offer great values, and locales with upcoming noteworthy events, is sure to inspire you to book a trip—fast.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about visiting this enchanting—and surprising—island country.
Americans can once again travel to Cuba legally on a cultural tour—and without applying to the U.S. Department of the Treasury for a special license to travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $152 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $89 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale into Fall, Save 50%New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $99-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $134-$143 -- Colombia: 4-Star Bogota Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Bogota Hotel
- $699 -- Andes & South America 16-Night Cruise on PrincessPrincess Cruises