News Stories Tagged cuba
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, is poised to become American travelers' next frontier. We've got your packing list covered.
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted to American tour operators offering trips in the country.
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences. And boy did you deliver—here are some of the most life-changing stories you told us.
Trying to figure out where to take your big vacation this year? We've got you covered. Our curated list of buzzy destinations, emerging hotspots, places that offer great values, and locales with upcoming noteworthy events, is sure to inspire you to book a trip—fast.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about visiting this enchanting—and surprising—island country.
Americans can once again travel to Cuba legally on a cultural tour—and without applying to the U.S. Department of the Treasury for a special license to travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com