News Stories Tagged cuba
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, is poised to become American travelers' next frontier. We've got your packing list covered.
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted to American tour operators offering trips in the country.
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences. And boy did you deliver—here are some of the most life-changing stories you told us.
Trying to figure out where to take your big vacation this year? We've got you covered. Our curated list of buzzy destinations, emerging hotspots, places that offer great values, and locales with upcoming noteworthy events, is sure to inspire you to book a trip—fast.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about visiting this enchanting—and surprising—island country.
Americans can once again travel to Cuba legally on a cultural tour—and without applying to the U.S. Department of the Treasury for a special license to travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park
- $609 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel
- $1498* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand