News Stories Tagged crystal serenity
Crystal Cruises has a new way for passengers to track of ports of call, and its not GPS. It's a "living wall," to be installed in the dining area, with new plants added for every new port visited.
Does the idea of hitting the high seas and hitting the links hit all the right notes with you? Then consider this hole-in-one trip idea: Divide your time between ocean blues and golf course greens with a golf-themed cruise vacation. We've rounded up six golfing cruises that combine stops in world-class courses with the guidance of top-notch golf pros for an above-par getaway.
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home, here are some top choices for the most unique cruising itineraries of 2012.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $125 & up -- Philadelphia Area Hotel Sale w/Parking, 45% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $772* & up -- Nationwide Winter Fares to Europe, RoundtripAir France
- $188-$229 -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $119-$159 -- Downtown Memphis Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $309 & up -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, 25% OffSanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa