News Stories Tagged cruises
Don’t book your next cruise without considering a ship with an onboard marina, perfect for enjoying the water without disembarking.
Board an intimate riverboat or luxury cruise ship in search of squirrel-size tamarin monkeys, three-toed sloths, jaguars, scarlet macaws, pink river dolphins, and much more.
These three cruise lines offer teen-centric programming that will keep young adults entertained while at sea.
Windstar Cruises has unveiled the first of three new ships that are being added to the its fleet. Here's a first look at the onboard experience.
Sometimes a cruise vacation gets off to a rocky start. Forget those woes and follow our advice to quickly improve your experience.
One of our cruise experts weighs in on the best remedies for seasickness.
If you’re new to cruising, you may wonder whether you should book your ship’s shore excursions, find a private guide, or explore the ports on your own. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice for your next voyage.
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on their next adventure on the high seas.
Crystal Cruises is expanding its program aimed at connecting its guests with the residents of its port communities.
With Alaska's cruise season poised to begin in May, now is the time to decide which ship and itinerary is right for you.
Our list of the 10 best river cruises for 2014 spans the globe, from the winding Mekong to the sunlit Bordeaux.
If you think expedition cruising is just about Antarctica and the Arctic, think again. Here are five compelling options to consider for 2014.
Looking for a bargain on your next vacation? Try out these 10 tips to save money on your next cruise.
Celebrity Cruises is launching the new Canyon Ranch SpaClub this April, billing it "the largest and most comprehensive SpaClub at Sea" with spa therapies, beauty treatments, and more.
The cruise line is expanding its prepaid, all-inclusive alcohol package to more of its ships starting this month.
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting wine, photography, music, and marine biology.
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class” service aboard its vessels, featuring plenty of extra perks, in April of 2015.
Crystal Cruises ships début in nine European ports this summer. From Norway to Spain, check out these new places to explore.
Many cruise lines offer land tours before or after you set sail, allowing you to spend more time exploring onshore. Start planning your trip with these top picks.
Smart travelers know what they’re getting into before booking their next cruise. Use our tips to make sure your ports of call are safe before setting sail.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $99 & up -- FL Keys: All-Suite Resort w/Parking, Reg. $378BookIt.com
- $849 -- 10-Nt. Asia Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/$150 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $129-$149 -- Ft. Lauderdale 4-Star Beach Resort, Save $110Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort
- $679* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $1199 -- Oceanview: 14-Nt. Asia Cruise w/$1700 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet