News Stories Tagged cruises
Smart travelers know what they’re getting into before booking their next cruise. Use our tips to make sure your ports of call are safe before setting sail.
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ships to their shores. Here are five to consider when planning your next romantic getaway.
Emerald Waterways, a new river cruise company offering value-oriented sailings, will debut this April along Europe’s rivers in Germany, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, the Netherlands, and the Czech Republic.
From ice bars to 4D theaters, the right cruise ship can offer an exciting array of amenities and activities. Check out 20 fun things to try the next time you set sail.
These days, cruise ships come packed with more restaurants than most beach resorts. Check out these 20 delicious places to eat while at sea.
Pick the best cruise ship for your family with Fodor’s tips that focus on the ship’s amenities, youth programs, entertainment options, and cabin layouts.
Get out your autograph books and start planning a cruise featuring performances by award-winning musicians like Jennifer Hudson and Chicago.
The frenzy to build the best new cruise ship is in full swing. With a number of fantastic new ships premiering throughout 2014, here are a few of the standouts we can't wait to sail on soon.
From San Diego you can sail to destinations as varied as Hawaii, Mexico, and the Panama Canal. Here’s a look at four great cruises that depart from the sunny southern California city this year.
It’s time for New Yorkers—and anyone from the tri-state area—to book their next trip at sea. Check out six top cruises that depart from the Big Apple.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1145 & up -- 6-Nt. Berlin & Prague Package w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1275 & up -- Rome, Florence & Venice 7 Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $101 & up -- Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Beach Resort, 50% OffHotel Riu Palace Pacifico
- $105-$115 -- Costa Rica All-Inclusive Beach Hotel, Save 25%Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- $1647 & up -- Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com