News Stories Tagged cruises
Crystal Cruises ships début in nine European ports this summer. From Norway to Spain, check out these new places to explore.
Many cruise lines offer land tours before or after you set sail, allowing you to spend more time exploring onshore. Start planning your trip with these top picks.
Smart travelers know what they’re getting into before booking their next cruise. Use our tips to make sure your ports of call are safe before setting sail.
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ships to their shores. Here are five to consider when planning your next romantic getaway.
Emerald Waterways, a new river cruise company offering value-oriented sailings, will debut this April along Europe’s rivers in Germany, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, the Netherlands, and the Czech Republic.
From ice bars to 4D theaters, the right cruise ship can offer an exciting array of amenities and activities. Check out 20 fun things to try the next time you set sail.
These days, cruise ships come packed with more restaurants than most beach resorts. Check out these 20 delicious places to eat while at sea.
Pick the best cruise ship for your family with Fodor’s tips that focus on the ship’s amenities, youth programs, entertainment options, and cabin layouts.
Get out your autograph books and start planning a cruise featuring performances by award-winning musicians like Jennifer Hudson and Chicago.
The frenzy to build the best new cruise ship is in full swing. With a number of fantastic new ships premiering throughout 2014, here are a few of the standouts we can't wait to sail on soon.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
- $118 & up -- FL Keys: 4.5-Star Waterfront Resort, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $3009 -- Vietnam: 7-Night Escorted Vacation w/Air & MealsSinorama Holidays
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $1459 -- Hong Kong 5-Star Land-Only Trip w/Macau Day TourHong Kong Tourism Board
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square