News Stories Tagged cruises
Exclusive luxury and beach activities await travelers to these private Caribbean destinations.
Don’t book your next cruise without considering a ship with an onboard marina, perfect for enjoying the water without disembarking.
Board an intimate riverboat or luxury cruise ship in search of squirrel-size tamarin monkeys, three-toed sloths, jaguars, scarlet macaws, pink river dolphins, and much more.
These three cruise lines offer teen-centric programming that will keep young adults entertained while at sea.
Windstar Cruises has unveiled the first of three new ships that are being added to the its fleet. Here's a first look at the onboard experience.
Sometimes a cruise vacation gets off to a rocky start. Forget those woes and follow our advice to quickly improve your experience.
One of our cruise experts weighs in on the best remedies for seasickness.
If you’re new to cruising, you may wonder whether you should book your ship’s shore excursions, find a private guide, or explore the ports on your own. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice for your next voyage.
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on their next adventure on the high seas.
Crystal Cruises is expanding its program aimed at connecting its guests with the residents of its port communities.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $97* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $139 -- Boston: Holidays at 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $899 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1094-$1194* -- Fly to Japan w/Hong Kong Stopover (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $702* & up -- Flights to China (Roundtrip, including Tax)China National Tourism Office