News Stories Tagged cruises
For those looking to escape this brutal winter, your ship has come into port.
Set sail on the seven seas—and the many rivers in between—for a great-value, neatly bundled vacation that covers a lot of ground.
Guests who sail on these liners will find the best in Internet connectivity, virtual portholes and balconies, and thrill-inducing simulators.
Get a glimpse of the robot bartenders and the exciting activities offered onboard Royal Caribbean's new smartship.
Whether you're a cruising veteran or an absolute beginner, you'll find everything you need to prepare for your next floating getaway in this comprehensive guide.
CLIA Cruise Week (October 6–13) is the world's largest cruise sale.
Exclusive luxury and beach activities await travelers to these private Caribbean destinations.
Don’t book your next cruise without considering a ship with an onboard marina, perfect for enjoying the water without disembarking.
Board an intimate riverboat or luxury cruise ship in search of squirrel-size tamarin monkeys, three-toed sloths, jaguars, scarlet macaws, pink river dolphins, and much more.
These three cruise lines offer teen-centric programming that will keep young adults entertained while at sea.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $107 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $52 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- 20% Off -- Virgin America in Spring: All Cabins on SaleVirgin America
- $659* & up -- Flights to Peru from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $739 & up -- Alaska: Weeklong Cruises incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Line
- $1249 -- Coastal Cruise: Norway Summer Expedition, $300 OffHurtigruten