News Stories Tagged cruises
Whether you're a cruising veteran or an absolute beginner, you'll find everything you need to prepare for your next floating getaway in this comprehensive guide.
CLIA Cruise Week (October 6–13) is the world's largest cruise sale.
Exclusive luxury and beach activities await travelers to these private Caribbean destinations.
Don’t book your next cruise without considering a ship with an onboard marina, perfect for enjoying the water without disembarking.
Board an intimate riverboat or luxury cruise ship in search of squirrel-size tamarin monkeys, three-toed sloths, jaguars, scarlet macaws, pink river dolphins, and much more.
These three cruise lines offer teen-centric programming that will keep young adults entertained while at sea.
Windstar Cruises has unveiled the first of three new ships that are being added to the its fleet. Here's a first look at the onboard experience.
Sometimes a cruise vacation gets off to a rocky start. Forget those woes and follow our advice to quickly improve your experience.
One of our cruise experts weighs in on the best remedies for seasickness.
If you’re new to cruising, you may wonder whether you should book your ship’s shore excursions, find a private guide, or explore the ports on your own. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice for your next voyage.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa