News Stories Tagged cruise lines
Norwegian Cruise Line has unveiled one of the year's most anticipated big-ship debuts. Fresh off the boat from a sneak-peek preview cruise, here's the full report with what to expect onboard.
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
Waived single supplements, luxurious new ships, all-inclusive fares, and a variety of inventive new itineraries from Europe to Myanmar are the calling cards of the river cruise industry in 2014.
If you love bargain-hunting, check out this batch of 2014 "Wave Season" deals from cruise lines that want to entice you to book a voyage sooner than later.
Be prepared for the next big cruise sale with Fodor's tips for getting the best deal on your next voyage.
If you're not sailing on a luxury ship with an all-inclusive cruise fare, you can still mimic that experience on mainstream lines, courtesy of unlimited drink packages.
Cruise lines everywhere are stepping up their game and making it even more enticing to book experience the luxury of the sea while traveling the world.
A new small ship company, Pearl Seas Cruises, has announced its 2015 Caribbean season, with itineraries centered on St. Martin, San Juan, and the Bahamas.
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate to develop an extensive new wine list across the NCL fleet.
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead of January. Book Insignia's 180-day World Odyssey, embarking from Miami in July 2015.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1009 & up -- Oahu & Kauai 6-Nts. w/Air, Hotels & TransferTripMasters.com
- $599 & up -- Cabo 4-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/Air, Half OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $929 & up -- Caribbean 4-Night 'Dreams' Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1399 -- Ecuador: 7-Nt. Trip w/Amazon Tour & Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel
- $1859 & up -- Sydney, Cairns & Melbourne 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1299 -- Maui: 5-Nt. Vacation in Resort Condo w/AirApple Vacations