News Stories Tagged cruise lines
River cruising is a vacation all its own, and if you've never been on one, you may not know what to expect. So upon return from a wondrous Viking river cruise, one Fodor's editor breaks it down for us.
Yes we know it is cruel to post about Christmas vacations on Labor Day. But now's the time to book if you want to spend Christmas at sea! Don't worry, Santa will still find you lazing on the pool deck.
Looking for the best cruise loyalty program? The new MyCruise Rewards offers poins for upgrades and free cruises and merchandise aboard Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, and Azamara Club Cruises.
Lines like Holland America, Silversea, and Oceania are offering convenient "Grand Voyages" that let you head to Alaska, the Maldives, South Africa, and more on a 2- to 4-week trip.
Disney Cruise Line sets the stage for fall and winter holiday fun with "Halloween on the High Seas" and "Very Merrytime Cruises" for Christmas.
Norwegian Cruise Line hones its wedding options with three new packages that help couples get married in any one of dozens of ports of call around the world.
Stunning glaciers, wild animals, rarely-explored sites—an Alaskan cruise is not your average sailing vacation. Pack smart (and stylish) with these chic adventurer's picks.
Southern Californians take note: Celebrity Cruises' pop-up gourmet food truck and spa experience is coming to you this August.
What better way to spend this Christmas and New Year's than in Antarctica, surrounded by King penguins and looming icebergs? Crystal Cruises lets you experience just that this holiday season with their new Antarctica Holiday itinerary.
The QE2 New Life Project will hopefully see the ship become a floating hotel in Asia later this year.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- $123-$181 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $199-$249 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $185 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $171 & up -- S.C. 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 45%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $119-$169 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs