News Stories Tagged cruise lines
Cruise lines everywhere are stepping up their game and making it even more enticing to book experience the luxury of the sea while traveling the world.
A new small ship company, Pearl Seas Cruises, has announced its 2015 Caribbean season, with itineraries centered on St. Martin, San Juan, and the Bahamas.
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate to develop an extensive new wine list across the NCL fleet.
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead of January. Book Insignia's 180-day World Odyssey, embarking from Miami in July 2015.
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new American TABLE and American FEAST menus are sure to satisfy any craving you may have at sea.
Cruisers with a taste for dancing take note—you can compete aboard Holland America sailings to win a future cruise, courtesy of the line's extended 2014 "Dancing with the Stars: At Sea" program.
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in November 2014.
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway? Blue Lagoon Cruises has refined its cadre of itineraries and continues to improve the guest experience in Melanesia.
Celebrity Cruises has improved their Captain's Club loyalty program, rewarding cruisers with complimentary Internet, laundry, beverage packages, and, in some cases, free 7-night voyages.
Italy has tightened environmental regulations to ban some cruise ships from entering Venice's lagoon. Will your next voyage be impacted?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2014
- 7 Quirky American Winter Festivals
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Reasons to Go to Miami this Winter
- Weekend Escape: Holiday Shopping in NYC
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Mexico City's Coolest New Museums
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $257 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Adults-Only ResortExcellence Riviera Cancun
- $419 & up -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise to CozumelRoyal Caribbean
- $1599 & up -- 'World's Best' Caribbean Cruises, over 60% OffWindstar Cruises
- $894* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand