News Stories Tagged credit cards
Thinking of getting a new credit card? Take a look at this study before you sign up to make sure you're going to make the most of those travel rewards.
Our favorite financial expert is back to give us some solid tips on how to save big money on upcoming winter trips, whether they're road trips to Grandma's house or international jaunts.
We're worried. We're worried you're not raking in rewards to your fullest potential. If you dally in online shopping, you could be getting extra points and miles across many different frequent travel programs.
Planning a big trip overseas? Make sure you're up on all the top tips and tricks for saving a few bucks before you go. Some of our expert's advice might surprise you, so study up.
Delays and cancellations are among the most frustrating parts of travel, made worse by unexpected expenses like meals and overnight stays. Here's how to not pay through the nose next time you're stranded.
There's no reason not to sign up for airline and hotel rewards programs—easier access to potential perks. But it can be tough to keep track of them all. Cue these easy-to-use online tools.
Citibank announced a new credit card this week, the Hilton HHonors Reserve Visa Signature, that offers sweet perks for frequent travelers. Though the perks come at a price.
What has your credit card done for you lately? To remind you why you love (to hate) them, credit cards like Citi are offering cardholders exclusive access to amazing VIP sports experiences.
Airline credit cards are offering some of the sweetest sign-up bonuses we've seen in a while, with more than 60,000 miles promised to new cardholders. These should help get you that free flight in no time.
Close to getting that free flight but don't have enough miles? We found a couple of special offers on now that can help get you there.
Losing an ID, passport, or credit card can really put a damper on an otherwise fabulous trip. Be armed before you hit the road with these key next steps to recovering your things and minimizing stress.
Free museum entry is a coveted perk, with admission rates across the country reaching prohibitive prices. So for select weekend this summer, Bank of America cardholders get in for free.
American Airlines AAdvantage and Marriott Rewards received the ultimate seal of approval from frequent travelers last week. Both were big winners at the annual Freddie Awards.
Today, Chase Bank announced the launch of the first-ever deals-site credit card: the LivingSocial Rewards Visa Card.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1774* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1559 & up -- Amalfi Coast & Rome 6-Nt. Villa Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $174 & up -- FL: 4-Star Hollywood Resort & Spa, Save 55%The Westin Diplomat
- $169 & up -- Fall Weekends at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 60% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $92 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa