News Stories Tagged credit cards
Thinking of getting a new credit card? Take a look at this study before you sign up to make sure you're going to make the most of those travel rewards.
Our favorite financial expert is back to give us some solid tips on how to save big money on upcoming winter trips, whether they're road trips to Grandma's house or international jaunts.
We're worried. We're worried you're not raking in rewards to your fullest potential. If you dally in online shopping, you could be getting extra points and miles across many different frequent travel programs.
Planning a big trip overseas? Make sure you're up on all the top tips and tricks for saving a few bucks before you go. Some of our expert's advice might surprise you, so study up.
Delays and cancellations are among the most frustrating parts of travel, made worse by unexpected expenses like meals and overnight stays. Here's how to not pay through the nose next time you're stranded.
There's no reason not to sign up for airline and hotel rewards programs—easier access to potential perks. But it can be tough to keep track of them all. Cue these easy-to-use online tools.
Citibank announced a new credit card this week, the Hilton HHonors Reserve Visa Signature, that offers sweet perks for frequent travelers. Though the perks come at a price.
What has your credit card done for you lately? To remind you why you love (to hate) them, credit cards like Citi are offering cardholders exclusive access to amazing VIP sports experiences.
Airline credit cards are offering some of the sweetest sign-up bonuses we've seen in a while, with more than 60,000 miles promised to new cardholders. These should help get you that free flight in no time.
Close to getting that free flight but don't have enough miles? We found a couple of special offers on now that can help get you there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays