News Stories Tagged corona del mar
Check out Corona del Mar for surf and sun away from Los Angeles crowds.
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach great for snorkelers and for beachcombers who prefer privacy.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays
- $133 & up -- Toronto Harbour Hotel over Weekends, Save $50Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $499* & up -- Scandinavia & Europe Winter & Spring Sale, R/TScandinavian Airlines
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays