News Stories Tagged copenhagen
Copenhagen's kid-friendly environment makes the Danish capital a perfect family vacation spot.
Rene Redzepi, of international and cult-status fame for his award-winning restaurant Noma, mapped out his favorite food and drink spots in Copenhagen for us. And now we're sharing it with you.
We've seen boutique hotels and B&B's, but we've never been the lone guest in a hotel. Well, later this summer, Copenhagen will become home to the world's smallest hotel—with just one room.
Copenhagen's red light district is cleaning up its act. Its streets are now lined with chic cafes, cool record shops, art galleries, and inviting boutiques. Here's an inside guide to the city's coolest hood.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $131 & up -- Alabama: 4-Star Birmingham Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Birmingham
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $97* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $134 & up -- Orlando: 4-Star Hotel near Disney, Save 35%Bohemian Hotel Celebration
- $249 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, 20% OffSheraton New York Tribeca