News Stories Tagged coffee
Historically famous for its coffee, Vienna has only recently embraced the "Third Wave" coffee movement. Here are the best places to get a perfectly brewed cup.
Picturesque Vancouver Island is the perfect destination for lovers of beer, wine, coffee, and tea.
Shrouded in mystery and history, Ethiopia is an emerging hot spot that's just beginning to unveil its many treasures to international tourists. Look first to the capital, Addis Ababa, where tradition meets modernity.
Boldly emerging on the tourism scene, Ethiopia (aka the "cradle of humanity") proposes a tempting travel landscape where culture, nature, and history converge.
Procuring quality java while in an unfamiliar city can be a challenge. But even outside of coffee meccas Seattle and Portland, trendy micro-roasters across the country are offering up delicious brews. Here are 15 of America's best indie coffee shops.
She hosts Top Chef, is a cookbook author and model, and she's got a killer coffee recipe. We sat down with Padma Lakshmi (new Nespresso ambassador) to talk coffee and travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $9 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $1824 & up -- Florence Cooking & Wine Escape w/Car, AirGreat Value Vacations
- $726* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $978 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $1942 & up -- Spain: 4-City, Self-Drive Tour w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations