News Stories Tagged coffee
Shrouded in mystery and history, Ethiopia is an emerging hot spot that's just beginning to unveil its many treasures to international tourists. Look first to the capital, Addis Ababa, where tradition meets modernity.
Boldly emerging on the tourism scene, Ethiopia (aka the "cradle of humanity") proposes a tempting travel landscape where culture, nature, and history converge.
Procuring quality java while in an unfamiliar city can be a challenge. But even outside of coffee meccas Seattle and Portland, trendy micro-roasters across the country are offering up delicious brews. Here are 15 of America's best indie coffee shops.
She hosts Top Chef, is a cookbook author and model, and she's got a killer coffee recipe. We sat down with Padma Lakshmi (new Nespresso ambassador) to talk coffee and travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $1119 & up -- Paris & Prague 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $1599 -- Alaska 11-Night Cruise & Hotel Package, Save $860CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $2544* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand