News Stories Tagged coffee
These cafés pair world-class brews with gourmet menus and stylish surroundings.
Historically famous for its coffee, Vienna has only recently embraced the "Third Wave" coffee movement. Here are the best places to get a perfectly brewed cup.
Picturesque Vancouver Island is the perfect destination for lovers of beer, wine, coffee, and tea.
Shrouded in mystery and history, Ethiopia is an emerging hot spot that's just beginning to unveil its many treasures to international tourists. Look first to the capital, Addis Ababa, where tradition meets modernity.
Boldly emerging on the tourism scene, Ethiopia (aka the "cradle of humanity") proposes a tempting travel landscape where culture, nature, and history converge.
Procuring quality java while in an unfamiliar city can be a challenge. But even outside of coffee meccas Seattle and Portland, trendy micro-roasters across the country are offering up delicious brews. Here are 15 of America's best indie coffee shops.
She hosts Top Chef, is a cookbook author and model, and she's got a killer coffee recipe. We sat down with Padma Lakshmi (new Nespresso ambassador) to talk coffee and travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $649 & up -- Riviera Maya Beachside Riu Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $80 & up -- Weekends at Atlanta Hotel incl. Parking, 50% OffSheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel
- $80 & up -- Maryland: New Top-Rated Wellness Hotel, 20% OffEVEN Hotel Rockville
- $649 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $1169 -- New Zealand: Wellington & Napier Food & Wine TripTravelscene