News Stories Tagged cocktails
American wine country is having a cocktail moment. In Napa, nightlife traditionally consisted of picking up frozen yogurt on the walk home. But now, the region is in the midst of a major, boozy breakthrough.
Apparently we've been hungry. And thirsty. We're bringing you everything from food-filled Costa Rica itineraries to a break down of Spain's mad gin & tonic obsession.
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch tonics often prepared table-side. Indulge in this can't-miss cocktail at these five Madrid hot spots.
It's 5 pm on a summer's day in New York City. This is when your priorities should shift from museum-scouting to rooftop-scouting. Start at these new hot spots with choice cocktails and thrilling views.
Author and Greek culinary guru Henriette Lazaridis Power peels back the curtain on some of the best Greek dishes and drinks we've never heard of. Believe us, it's high time we got past baklava.
Drinking outdoors is a favored pastime in NYC for both locals and visitors. So as the temperatures start rising, we're giving you the upper hand with our list of the best new alfresco hotspots.
In this edition of Chipotle news, we come to you with two updates. First, their margaritas will now be made with Patron. Second, their third annual Cultivate Festival has an amazing lineup of events.
We're still recovering from the first annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville that took us on distillery tours, to bourbon and food pairing events, and into geeky bourbon workshops. The first of many, we hope.
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering the beauty of a spirits-inspired spa day.
The mastermind behind some of Chicago's favorite watering holes puts the cocktail shaker down long enough to tell us where to eat and drink like a Logan Square mixologist.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $894 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $100 & up -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Hotel in Winter, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Windstar, 50% OffWindstar Cruises