News Stories Tagged cocktails
With customized glasses and unique ice creations, top bartenders are pulling out all the stops when it comes to concocting the perfect sip.
The Sazerac may be the Crescent City’s official drink, but other classics invented here include the Ramos Gin Fizz, Vieux Carré, and the Grasshopper.
When it comes to outdoor drinking, can anything possibly beat a view from the top?
Margaritas, absinthe, local beer and wine—there's no shortage of top-tier drinks to be had in Brooklyn.
Five new eateries to spice up your next trip to the Mile High City.
With an exciting list of culinary newcomers, including an upscale cocktail bar and a neighborhood taqueria, Derby City is rounding out its foodie reputation.
"L’aperitivo" is Italy's version of happy hour, replete with tapas-style snacks and drinks. Here are 10 places to partake of the local tradition in Rome.
With more and more bars opening up around the city, Chicago is proving it knows its way around a cocktail menu. Here are seven new places to drink in the Windy City.
A cocktail with an illustrious history, the Pisco Sour is the official drink of Peru. Here are five great places to try one in Lima.
We’ve scoured the globe to round up a selection of excellent spirits that are currently making a splash in some surprising locations.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $399 & up -- Ends 10/24: Caribbean Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $769 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Family Trip w/WaterparkApple Vacations