News Stories Tagged cocktails
When it comes to outdoor drinking, can anything possibly beat a view from the top?
Margaritas, absinthe, local beer and wine—there's no shortage of top-tier drinks to be had in Brooklyn.
Five new eateries to spice up your next trip to the Mile High City.
With an exciting list of culinary newcomers, including an upscale cocktail bar and a neighborhood taqueria, Derby City is rounding out its foodie reputation.
"L’aperitivo" is Italy's version of happy hour, replete with tapas-style snacks and drinks. Here are 10 places to partake of the local tradition in Rome.
With more and more bars opening up around the city, Chicago is proving it knows its way around a cocktail menu. Here are seven new places to drink in the Windy City.
A cocktail with an illustrious history, the Pisco Sour is the official drink of Peru. Here are five great places to try one in Lima.
We’ve scoured the globe to round up a selection of excellent spirits that are currently making a splash in some surprising locations.
When the weather turns cold, there’s nothing more satisfying than sitting around a toasty, crackling fireplace with a warming drink in hand. From literary abodes to swanky hotel lounges, here are 10 of America’s best bars for fireside cocktails.
Plenty of mountain towns have craft breweries, but many now boast craft distilleries, too. Here are five such distilleries, where you can stop in for a tour and a taste of some good 'ole homegrown hooch.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Where to Eat in Montreal Now
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $655 & up -- Hawaii Trips thru January w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $197 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $1313 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $615 & up -- Big Island 3-Nt. Trips w/Air, Save $100Pleasant Holidays
- $139-$149 -- Colorado 4-Star Vail Riverfront Resort, 70% OffThe Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain