News Stories Tagged cocktails
With customized glasses and unique ice creations, top bartenders are pulling out all the stops when it comes to concocting the perfect sip.
The Sazerac may be the Crescent City’s official drink, but other classics invented here include the Ramos Gin Fizz, Vieux Carré, and the Grasshopper.
When it comes to outdoor drinking, can anything possibly beat a view from the top?
Margaritas, absinthe, local beer and wine—there's no shortage of top-tier drinks to be had in Brooklyn.
Five new eateries to spice up your next trip to the Mile High City.
With an exciting list of culinary newcomers, including an upscale cocktail bar and a neighborhood taqueria, Derby City is rounding out its foodie reputation.
"L’aperitivo" is Italy's version of happy hour, replete with tapas-style snacks and drinks. Here are 10 places to partake of the local tradition in Rome.
With more and more bars opening up around the city, Chicago is proving it knows its way around a cocktail menu. Here are seven new places to drink in the Windy City.
A cocktail with an illustrious history, the Pisco Sour is the official drink of Peru. Here are five great places to try one in Lima.
We’ve scoured the globe to round up a selection of excellent spirits that are currently making a splash in some surprising locations.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- $498* & up -- South America Business Fares from U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $99* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America
- $99 -- Florida: Captiva Hotel w/Daily Breakfast and ExtrasCaptiva Island Inn
- $139 -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% OffSonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
- $76-$93 -- SoCal: Rancho Mirage Hotel w/Free ParkingGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $1788 -- Escorted Ireland Trip incl. Dublin & Castle StayCIE Tours International