News Stories Tagged clothing
Big Sky Country means big adventure and, if you ask us, big style. Whether you're skiing, boarding, snowshoeing, or sledding, bundle up in these chic picks.
We get it. You want to sleep like a baby on the plane. But do you have to dress like one? From adult onesies to designer surgical masks, travelers have made iffy (at best) style choices in the last year.
Paris Fashion Week is over, but we're still reeling—from stepping into Chanel's private apartment to splashing out at Fashion's Night Out, here's what we did, who we saw, and how to do it next year.
Lugging bags, flying, and sweating in the taxi line mean you're not likely to arrive looking great. But touch-ups with these seven key gadgets will have you looking your best the rest of your holiday.
She showed us her thorough packing list, and now our European Correspondent Pepita Diamand is back to tell us how she fared, fashion-wise, on her Paris-to-Tuscany road trip.
Find us one island chicer than St Barts. You can't. Between celeb-spotting, sunbathing, and dining in swank eateries, you won't want to think about being anywhere else. Here's what to pack to look the part.
The Olympics are nearly upon us, meaning all eyes will be on London. To criss-cross the city in style from day to night (or pay homage to all-things-British stateside), take these essential style cues.
As soon as you've climbed out of that white dress, it's time for sleeping in and lazing about with your better half. You've chosen the destination, now figure out what to wear.
Who doesn't dream of hitting the Italian countryside with effortlessly chic clothes and a reservation at Villa D'Este? Well, you're in luck, because we've got the perfect itinerary and a packing list to match.
Whether you go for the jazz festival, the art, or the poutine, Montreal makes for a fantastic, charming city break. To make it an ultra chic getaway, take these style cues.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $55 & up -- SoCal: Santa Clarita Hotel Deals up to 50% OffVisit Santa Clarita
- $499 & up -- 5-Night La Romana All-Incl. Trip w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, $1000 OffOceania Cruises
- $1699 -- China: 3-City, 8-Night Vacation w/Air, Save $300Friendly Planet Travel
- $2679 & up -- Italy: Tuscany Villa Vacation w/Air & CarSceptre Tours
- $209 & up -- Oceanview: 4-Night Cruise to Cozumel, 40% OffRoyal Caribbean