News Stories Tagged clothing
Think French colonial-meets-local cuisine, picture-perfect scenes, and warm-hearted locals and you'll have no reason not to book it to Vietnam. Especially since we packed so well for you.
Whether you go for the sun-drenched fun or the fantastic food, Miami is calling. Book now before the humidity and summer crowds strike; don't worry, we packed your bags for you.
A spring jacket goes a long way—perfect for planes and airports, great for dressing up all kinds of outfits, and they're even, if you dare, nice to pack for an autumn trip into temperate climes.
The Thai islands dotting the Andaman Sea are all kinds of dreamy with white sandy beaches, stunning rock formations, and crystal blue water. It will be easy island living in our chic packing essentials.
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping, and posh restaurants. We picked stylish essentials for those desert days and nights.
Surf, sand, and low key vibes draw visitors to Costa Rica on a pretty continual basis. Add on great food and low prices, and you've turned us into believers. Are you ready to go? Here's what to pack.
Fashion-savvy jetsetters, take note—the winter doldrums haven't dampened Paris's fashion spirit. The City of Light has a slew of new boutiques, from a fragrance concept shop to a Lagerfeld outpost.
Once you've booked the hotel, chosen top priority rides, and dreamed about dining with Mickey, it's time to...pack. What do you pack when heading to the happiest place on earth? Here's your answer.
Did last week's Beyonce concert (er, Super Bowl) inspire a trip to New Orleans? Or are you going next week for Mardi Gras? Whatever the reason, you've got to go bold in the Big Easy. Here's how.
Ladies and gentlemen, Fashion Week is nearly upon us. (As if you didn't already know that.) Whether you're hitting one show or all of them, we've got your cheat sheet for dressing like a fashion editor.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $56 & up -- Oceanfront room at Myrtle Beach Resort, 30% OffSea Watch Resort
- $569 -- Oceanview: Caribbean Cruise on World's Newest ShipPriceline.com
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $235 & up -- S.C. 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, 45% OffThe Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $1917 & up -- Fiji Islands, Auckland & Sydney 9-Nights w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1487 & up -- Rio & Buenos Aires 6-Nts. w/Air & TransfersTripMasters.com