News Stories Tagged clothing
Whether you go for the food, the sports, or the shopping, Chicago is the perfect autumn city break. Pack these chic-meets-comfy picks for a weekend in the Windy City.
We're all about Spain right now, and not just because we'd kill for a sangria followed by a siesta. So we packed our imaginary bags for a stroll through Seville, complete with stops for tapas and flamenco.
Washington DC has proven lately that its got much more to offer than just the buzz of politics. With a thriving food scene and endless charming 'hoods, we packed your bags for a weekend in the capital.
We travel a lot here at Fodor's. Like a lot. So it's only natural that we'd pick up some tricks along the way. From reusing dryer sheets and getting clever with shower caps to the bags and shoes we'd never travel without, these are our all-time favorite travel tips and wares.
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back home. Trek the mountainous terrain and enjoy cool sea breezes in these style picks.
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? We thought so. Celebrate all-things-America decked out in our nautical-inspired, destination-worthy picks.
San Diego is hot right now—and we definitely mean more than just it's sweet summer temps. The SoCal city is calling with great Mexican fare, swank hotels, and a laid back beach vibe.
Puerto Rico...a lush Caribbean isle that's also, conveniently, a US territory. Whether you're sticking to San Juan or splashing over to Vieques, here's what you'll need in your carry-on.
Booking that glorious summer trip to Europe is step one, now you've got to pack. And we know you, like us, want to look chic no matter the destination. Take these experts' style cues and you'll look like a local in no time.
Mexico City is the perfect quick city break. With great museums and galleries, buzzing restaurants, and a thriving music scene, you could easily fill a weekend with fun. Here's what to toss in your bag.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $89 -- Weekends at West Houston Hotel incl. BreakfastSheraton Houston West Hotel
- $1378* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $109 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $479 & up -- Punta Cana Suite: 5 All-Inclusive Nights w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $159 & up -- 4-Star Midtown Manhattan Westin, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central