News Stories Tagged chocolate
With an abundance of lavish treats and world-class chocolatiers, Paris is a paradise for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Whether you’re looking for your favorite chocolate treat, or want to tempt your taste buds with something new and exciting, these spots are stocked with irresistible confections that will satisfy your cravings. Check out our top picks.
As the winter months approach and staying warm becomes a priority, there's no tastier way to beat the cold than with a rich, creamy cup of hot chocolate. Here are the best places in America to get a steaming mug of smooth chocolate.
Vacations are a chance to indulge and what better way to truly treat yourself than with chocolate? You can even plan an entire trip around pure, chocolate bliss. We've got 10 sweet places you shouldn't miss.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $189 & up -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel incl. HolidaysSan Francisco Marriott Marquis
- $134 & up -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $51 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale w/$25 Off 3-Nt. StaysBookIt.com
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown